Many users are complaining that Forza Horizon 5 keeps crashing or freezing on startup. According to them, the game crashes immediately after they play it.
You are watching : how to fix forza horizon 5 pc crash
Many users complain that Forza Horizon 5 does not keeps crashing or freezing on startup. According to them, the game crashes immediately after launching while some users reported that the game crashes after 5-10 minutes of running. There can be many causes for this problem such as false positive flag from antivirus programs, permission issues to run the game, etc. Here we will talk in detail about the possible solutions to this problem. So if you have this problem on your computer, this article may help you.
Why does Forza crash? it when I open it?
In most cases, a game fails if the user’s computer does not meet the system requirements. Therefore, before purchasing any game, it is mandatory to read all the system requirements. Apart from this, there are other causes for the problem. We write some of these possible causes below:
- Antivirus program: Sometimes the antivirus generates a false positive flag and warns the user of a legitimate software. These types of warnings are avoided. But when the antivirus program sees legitimate software as a threat, it blocks it from running. Because of this, a user is experiencing crashing or crashing issues with this program.
- conflicting softwareNote: You may experience crashing or crashing issues with software especially if another software is in conflict with this one. These types of problematic programs can be identified by troubleshooting the computer in Clean Boot State. To fix such kind of problems, you need to uninstall the faulty program.
- permission issues: Some programs require administrative privileges. You cannot run these types of programs if you do not have administrative rights.
- Windows or a third-party firewallNote: Sometimes Windows or a third-party firewall Third party fire blocks certain programs. In this case, the user cannot use this program. If something like this happens to you, you can fix it by whitelisting this program in Windows Firewall or 3rd party firewall.
Forza Horizon 5 keeps crashing no crash or freeze on startup
Many users have disconnected their systems from the internet and the issue has been resolved. Since Forza Horizon 5 also comes with an offline mode, you can try this cheat. But it is not a permanent solution. Below we have listed some solutions you can try to fix this problem on your Windows 11 or Windows 10 PC.
- Run Forza Horizon 5 as administrator.
- Close the Xbox application.
- Temporarily disable your antivirus.
- Add the FH5.exe process to the software Comodo antivirus (solution for Comodo antivirus software users only).
- Disable Nahimic service.
- Disable in-game overlay in GeForce Experience (fix for NVIDIA graphics card users only).
- Install the latest version of Visual C++ Redistributable.
Let’s discuss these solutions in detail.
1] Run Forza Horizon 5 as administrator
A possible cause of the problem is permission issues with the Forza Horizon 5 game. We suggest that you start Forza Horizon 5 as an administrator rater and see if that helps. To do this, simply right click on the game icon on your desktop or on the FH5 executable file and select Run as administrator. Click Yes if you get the UAC prompt. If this trick works for you, you can make the Forza Horizon 5 program always start as administrator.
2] Close the Xbox app
Some users have found that the Xbox app conflicts with Forza Horizon 5, causing it to crash. This may be your case if you have installed the Xbox app on your system. To verify this, close the Xbox app on your system.
Here’s how to end the Xbox app for Windows 10 and Windows 11 computers.
The following instructions are for Windows 11 users:
- Click on the Search icon and type settings. Select the Settings app from the search results.
- In the Settings app, navigate to “Apps > Installed apps.”
- Do Scroll down the list of installed apps and locate the Xbox app.
- Once you find it, click the three vertical dots next to it and select Advanced. li>
- Scroll down and click the End button.
Windows 10 users should follow the instructions below:
- Right click on the Start Menu strong> and click settings.
- And Apps> Apps & Features.”
- Scroll through the list of installed apps in the right pane and locate the Xbox app.
- Once you find it, select it and click on the Advanced Link.
- In the Advanced Options window, scroll down and click the End button.
- Start Comodo antivirus.
- AndAdvanced settings > Advanced Protection > Miscellaneous. »
- Now click These Apps.
- Click Add Processes and add the FH5.exe process to the Comodo antivirus . If you don’t see the FH5.exe process, start the Forza Horizon 5 game.
- lunch on Run order box in pressing Win + R keys.
services.mscand click OK. This will launch the Services app on your Windows PC.
- In the Services app, you will see all the services running on your system. Scroll down the list of services and locate the Nahimic service.
- Once you find it, right-click on it and select Stop.
- In the system tray, right-click the NVIDIA icon and select NVIDIA GeForce Experience.
- Sign in to your NVIDIA account.
- Click the settings icon in the upper right corner.
- Select the < strong>GENERAL category left side.
- Turn off the IN-GAME OVERLAY button.
- Your computer does not meet the game specifications.
- Your game settings are incorrect.
- Your device’s operating system requires an update.
- Your graphics card drivers are corrupt or outdated.
- Another software or service running in the background is causing the problem.
- Your computer does not have enough RAM.
- The game is not compatible with the version of the operating system you have installed on your machine.
- Antivirus or a firewall is preventing the game from launching.
3] Temporarily disable your antivirus
Sometimes the antivirus generates a false positive indicator for some software and games. For this reason, the antivirus prevents this program from starting. We suggest that you temporarily disable or turn off your antivirus software and then launch the game. If this method helps, you should disable your antivirus software every time you play. After playing, you can re-enable the antivirus.
4] Add FH5.exe process to Comodo antivirus software (solution only for Comodo antivirus users)
If you use Comodo antivirus software, it may prevent the Forza Horizon 5 game from launching. To fix this problem, you need to add the FH5.exe process to Comodo antivirus. -1967031808″>
The steps to follow are listed below:
5] Stop Nahimic Service
Some users have found Nahimic Service to be the culprit of the problem. You will find this service on your system if you have installed the Nahimic Audio software. Instructions to stop this service are explained below:
Now launch Forza Horizon 5 game and see if it crashes or not. If the game keeps crashing, you need to uninstall the Nahimic Audio software from your computer.
6] Disable in-game overlay in GeForce Experience (Solution for NVIDIA graphics card users only)
This solution is reserved for users of NVIDIA graphics cards. Disable in-game overlay in GeForce Experience.
Follow the instructions mentioned below:
< p id="codep-1873928511">
After disabling in-game overlay in NVIDIA settings, check if you can launch Forza Horizon 5 or not.
7] Install the latest version of Visual C++
Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable is a runtime library that many applications or software need to run properly. If Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable is outdated, some software may not work properly. New programs require the latest version of Visual C++. Therefore, we suggest that you install the latest version of Visual C++ Redistributable on your system, which can be downloaded from microsoft.com.< /p>
Why does my game keep crashing when I open it?
There are many reasons why your games keep crashing, such as:
I am father that this article helped you fix the problem.
Read More: Call of Duty Vanguard keeps freezing or crashing .
See more information related to the topic how to fix forza horizon 5 pc crash
Forza Horizon 5 FIX Crashing, Freezing & Not Launching On PC #2
- Author: ComputerSluggish Tutorials
- Post date: 2021-11-11
- Ratings: 4 ⭐ ( 8594 ratings )
- Match search results: Forza Horizon 5 PC More Fixes For Errors & Crashes
In this part two video, I will be showing you more methods on how to fix Forza Horizon 5 crashes, errors, not launching issues, freezes, black screen, and stuck on loading screen on your PC. If you have tried part one with no success then hopefully, following the methods in the above video will fix any of the issues you have been facing, and this video applies if you purchased Forza from the Microsoft Store or Steam. There are many reasons why you are experiencing some of the problems in Horizon 5. Certain programs or apps running can cause Forza to crash, settings within Windows, and also in-game settings! Whatever the reason it’s frustrating if you cannot play Forza horizon on your PC without it getting stuck, or keeps crashing, or you even get Horizon 5 error codes pop up!
You can get the PowerShell Command from our website here: https://computersluggish.com/windows-tutorials/gaming/fix-forza-horizon-5-crashing-not-launching-freezing-on-pc/
Visual C++ link: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-US/cpp/windows/latest-supported-vc-redist?view=msvc-170
If you haven’t already tried the first video then check it out here with more fixing methods: https://youtu.be/FPzw2s09k9c
For step by step tutorials, or if you would like to request any tutorials or need any PC help then check out our website here: computersluggish.com
Facebook – @computersluggish
Twitter – @computerslug
Instagram – @computersluggishtutorials
CS Plus YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/computersluggishplus
This Windows tutorial will work with all Lenovo, HP, Dell, Acer, Asus, Samsung, Toshiba desktop computers and laptops using Windows 10 Home, Professional and Enterprise. If you have a Windows tutorial you would like me to look into doing, then please feel free to contact me.
Forza Horizon 5 keeps crashing on launch and startup for PC fix
- Author: www.hitc.com
- Ratings: 3 ⭐ ( 8254 ratings )
- Match search results: Here you’ll discover how to fix the Forza Horizon 5 keeps crashing on launch and startup for PC issue by discovering what’s causing the game to crash.
Forza Horizon 5 Crashing Fix On PC – Won’t Launch Error
- Author: hgf.dyndns.info
- Ratings: 4 ⭐ ( 8660 ratings )
- Match search results: Fix the Forza Horizon 5 Crashing And Doesn’t Launch Error by disconnecting the game from the internet and going offline for boot up.
How To Fix Forza Horizon 5 PC Crashing Issue
- Author: www.roccat.com
- Ratings: 3 ⭐ ( 7929 ratings )
- Match search results: Here’s how you’ll be able to play the game without constant crashing.
- Author: www.msn.com
- Ratings: 4 ⭐ ( 4083 ratings )
- Match search results:
How to fix the Forza Horizon 5 crash at launch issue on PC
- Author: whatifgaming.com
- Ratings: 4 ⭐ ( 6961 ratings )
- Match search results: PC players can try the following methods to fix the Forza Horizon 5 crash at launch, and get the game running past the logo.
How to Fix Forza Horizon 5 Crashing on PC?
- Author: appuals.com
- Ratings: 4 ⭐ ( 8698 ratings )
- Match search results: Since Forza Horizon 5 was released, the game seems to have some good reviews and high rates. But, at the same time, PC players are reporting crashing
See more articles in this category: Computer tips