Is the trial period about to end and you don’t want it to renew automatically?
You are watching : how to cancel apple tv
Apple TV+ is the content service with which Apple intends to compete with Netflix, Amazon Prime Video or HBO. In it, you can see strings like , , or .
As usual with paid services, the first time you subscribe to Apple TV+ you can enjoy a free trial week. But what happens if it’s already finished and you don’t want to continue using the on-demand content platform?
To know how to cancel your Apple TV+ subscription after the end of the trial period, or even having already paid your first monthly installments, you should continue reading this tutorial. You will see that it is not complicated at all.
How to cancel Apple TV+ after the trial period
When Apple launched its Apple TV+ service on November 1, 2019, it did so while offering two separate trial periods. The one year (or 3 months from July 2021) is only available if you buy a new product from their store: iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac or Apple TV.
Luckily, you don’t have to spend that much money to enjoy Apple TV+ content for free. There is a second trial period: the one you get when you subscribe for the first time, although this only lasts one week.
When these seven free days end, your subscription will be automatically renewed, which means that your first monthly bill will be deducted. To avoid this, you must cancel your subscription at least 24 hours before the trial period expires.
How to cancel Apple TV+ after the trial period on an iPhone or iPad
1. Open ‘Settings’ on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Tap on the section with your name.
3. Now, tap on ‘iTunes Store and App Store’.
4. Then tap on your Apple ID at the top and select the option to display your Apple ID.
5. Swipe down to see the ‘Subscriptions’ option and tap on it.
6. Now, tap on any of the subscriptions you want to cancel, in this case Apple TV+.
7. On the next screen, tap on ‘Cancel Subscription’.
How to cancel Apple TV+ after the trial period on a Mac
1. Open the App Store.
2. Click your Apple ID at the bottom left.
3. Now, click on ‘View information’ and log in if necessary.
4. Scroll down to the ‘Manage’ section (you’ll see your name) and click the ‘Manage’ link.
5. Click the ‘Edit’ option next to ‘Apple TV+’.
6. Finally, click on ‘Cancel Subscription’.
How to cancel Apple TV+ after the trial period on Apple TV
1. Open ‘Settings’ on your Apple TV.
2. Select the ‘Users and accounts’ option.
3. Now, click on ‘Subscriptions’.
4. Then select ‘Apple TV+’.
5. Finally, click on ‘Cancel Subscription’.
How to cancel Apple TV+ subscription
In case you have already paid your first installments as part of your Apple TV+ subscription, you must follow the same steps that we have indicated. However, there is some information you should keep in mind.
Unlike other services like Apple Music, when you cancel your subscription to Apple TV+ you will no longer have access to its content immediately, even if your subscription was due to renew in several days.
This is why we recommend that you wait until the last day to cancel your subscription, otherwise you will have paid to enjoy the content for a few days for nothing. Now, remember that if you forget, you will have to pay the €4.99 per month again.
See more information related to the topic how to cancel apple tv
✅ How To Cancel Apple TV Plus Subscription ????
- Author: The Stuff I Use Channel
- Post date: 2020-05-20
- Ratings: 4 ⭐ ( 4967 ratings )
- Match search results: How To Cancel Apple TV Plus Subscription
New Project: https://bit.ly/3zAvmn4
Subscribe for More Reviews Here:
About this product:
How To Cancel Apple TV Plus Subscription
Apple TV+ is an ad-free subscription video on demand web television service of Apple Inc. that debuted on November 1, 2019.It was announced during their March 25 Apple Special Event held at Steve Jobs Theater,where celebrities involved with Apple TV+ projects appeared on-stage for the announcement, including Jennifer Aniston, Oprah Winfrey, Steven Spielberg and Jason Momoa————————————
Get in touch!
Affiliate Disclosure: I may earn a commission for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial, and/or link to any products or services from the links above. Your purchase helps support my work in bringing you real information about my experience, and does not cost anything additional to you.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
New Project: https://bit.ly/3zAvmn4
How to cancel Apple TV+
- Author: support.apple.com
- Ratings: 5 ⭐ ( 7748 ratings )
- Match search results: Learn how to cancel your subscription on the web.
How to cancel your Apple TV Plus subscription using your iPhone, Apple TV, or Mac
- Author: www.businessinsider.com
- Ratings: 4 ⭐ ( 2960 ratings )
- Match search results: You can cancel your Apple TV Plus subscription by accessing your account settings through your iPhone app, Mac, or Apple TV.
How To Cancel Apple TV+ Subscription (The Fast & Easy Way)
- Author: screenrant.com
- Ratings: 4 ⭐ ( 2905 ratings )
- Match search results: There’s a ton of great content on Apple TV+ — but it’s not something everyone needs to pay for. Here’s how to cancel your subscription in a flash.
How to Cancel Your Apple TV+ Subscription
- Author: www.howtogeek.com
- Ratings: 3 ⭐ ( 2466 ratings )
- Match search results: Whether you signed up for the Apple TV+ seven-day trial or were given a year-long membership for free after buying a new device, here’s how to cancel your subscription before you have to start paying for the streaming service.
How to cancel Apple TV Plus
- Author: www.tomsguide.com
- Ratings: 5 ⭐ ( 8000 ratings )
- Match search results: A complete guide on how to cancel Apple TV Plus on iPhone, Apple TV or web browser
How to Cancel Apple Subscriptions on iPhone, iPad, and Mac
- Author: clean.email
- Ratings: 3 ⭐ ( 9850 ratings )
- Match search results: Learn how to cancel Apple subscriptions on iPhone, iPad, and Mac to stop automated recurring payments for services you no longer intend on using.
See more articles in this category: Computer tips